Have you ever tried a recipe of your favorite junk food and it just is not….. good??
I’ve done a few brownie recipes and they just don’t cut it.
HOWEVER, this cookie ROCKS!! And it’s WAY HEALTHIER than a really cookie! In fact, I would say I like this better!!!
They are Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies courtesy of Build your Bite!
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a bowl, beat peanut butter, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, and salt
4. Add dry mixture to wet and beat until combined
5. Beat or stir in the chocolate chips
6. Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until the center is cooked through