Easy dinner – quick, easy and healthy! Southwest Chicken from Healthy Cooking Magazine!
1. Place slow cooker cover into crockpot (optional)
2. Put 1 can of black beans, 1 can of chicken broth, 2 cans of diced tomoates w/ green chilies, salsa, cumin, parsley, pepper into crockpot and mix.
3. Place frozen chicken ontop of the mix and put on the lid.
4. Set crockpot on low for 4-5 hours.
5. Shred chicken and place back into crockpot to heat through.
6. Optional: cook some Spanish rice to eat with the Southwest Chicken.