These are THE BOMB! Use as pre-workout or to satisfy your PB craving, or to replace your addiction to protein bars with an all-natural, low sugar, homemade option. And kids love them too!
Mix all ingredients in large bowl:
1. 1 cup Just Great Stuff powdered PB (or PB2. Both avail at Amazon.com)
2. 1/2 cup all-natural Peanut Butter
3. 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
4. 6 packets Stevia (or honey)
5. 1 scoop superfood Vanilla Shakeology
6. 1 cup dry oatmeal
Mix well. Use a cookie sheet covered with wax paper. Form into golf-ball sized bites. The best way to make these into “balls” is to use your 1 Tablespoon measuring scoop. Take a heaping scoop with that, “round” out the top and drop it on the wax paper. Continue until you use all the mix!
Freeze for 1-2 hrs & keep frozen.
When you want one, let it stand for a few minutes to thaw a little Makes ~12-15. Or put it in the microwave for 5 seconds.
They’re ~80-100 calories each & ~8g protein.